Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The miracles of makeup!

Quite a few people whom I know very well spurred me to write this post. I am talking about Sonam Kapoor, Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz and a few other actresses. Yes! I do know them quite well. Too bad that they don't know me, though. 

I was tired of studying, so I decided to take a break, and google pictures of actresses without pancake. Why? Because, I desperately wanted to console myself that there are people in this world whose concerns are much more serious than mine. These actresses have to deal with grave problems such as being spotted without all the greasepaint; they worry about people coming to know how they ACTUALLY look. I, on the other hand, have minor tensions to deal with, such as, securing great marks, landing a good paying job, keeping my parents happy and so on. These are nothing in front of what the actresses fret about, right?

The results that showed up astonished me, to say the least. (The stark difference in the photos was akin to the one between a photoshopped and an original picture. I personally know of many people who, apart from applying insane amounts of makeup, also edit their pictures so much, that if they walked past me, I would hardly recognise them. I had an irresistible urge to upload their pictures too, but knowing that they will probably sue me upon discovering that I have uploaded their "real" pictures for the world to see, I stopped myself from doing so! ) 

Have wrinkles? Darkspots? Dull and sagging skin? Eyebags and dark circles?! ALL you have to do is spend a fortune on finding a good makeup artist. You then don't have to worry at all. The makeup artist will work her magic using high-end beauty products and transform you from looking like a bindlestiff to a ravishing beauty queen! 

Though  taken aback at first on seeing what google showed me, I was elated too, because, I realised that I am a bombshell compared to these "lovely" ladies sans makeup. Not only me, almost 1/3rd of all the women are divas when compared with the heavily decked-up actresses. Don't believe me? Scroll down and take a good look at the pictures. You will be utterly shocked to know that your favourite actress no where resembles her on-screen self when she is not wearing any war paint!  



1) Mila Kunis
Don't tell me I didn't warn you! Would you believe that the person on the left and the right are the same?!




2) Hillary Duff
Not so sexy in the picture on the left!



3) Sofia Vergara
Not a belle without cosmetics, huh?



4) Victoria's Secret Models
Anyone planning on applying for the job?




5) Shilpa Shetty
The transformation has been dramatic. Though a large part of it can be attributed to surgery, makeup definitely plays a hugs role in making her look stunning! 




6) Sonam Kapoor
Magic of makeup, guys! All you need to look good is 3 inches of MAKEUP! Viola!



7) Cameron Diaz
Diaz manages to look flawless with greasepaint. A little heartbroken on seeing her picture on the left? 



8) Goldie Hawn
A picture is worth a thousand words. I am referring to the one on the left.



9) AnnaLynn McCord
Spotted, dull skin on the left; spotless glowing skin on the right! 



10) Renee Zellwegger
Still have a crush on her?



11) Penelope Cruz
In one photo, she looks stunning; in the other, shes just like an average woman. And recently she was voted as the sexiest woman alive. Hmm!



AND people ask me why I have trust issues!! 

All images sourced from Google.


 











No comments:

Post a Comment